Is negative inner dialogue holding you back from taking the plunge into a freelance career or solo venture? Are pesky intrusive thoughts keeping you from making any progress? Thoughts such as:
- Will anyone be interested in what I have to offer?
- Will I be able to find clients?
- Where am I going to find the time and money for all of this?
- Will I be able to support myself long-term?
- Where would I even start?
- What if I screw this up?
- Do I have what it takes to pull this off?
First of all, to the last question — yes, yes you do. As human beings living on planet earth, we all experience fear and self-doubt, especially when we’re about to do something we’ve never done before. And extra-especially when it’s something as bold as blasting off on a new venture!
That’s why if you’ve been wrestling with these types of questions and doubts, it can be extra helpful to discuss them with an unbiased third party. Someone who has relevant knowledge and experience and knows what they’re talking about. That way, they can help validate your ideas and point you in the right direction.
Enter Bea Mangar.
Bea is a writer, an entrepreneur, and a business coach/mentor. She has drawn on her vast experience in far-flung industries like travel, hospitality and marketing — in addition to her own interests in personal development — to create her signature online courses and mentoring programs. Originally hailing from the tiny island nation of Mauritius, Bea has been travelling the world as a nomadic writer and influencer, and has attracted an army of followers to her social channels where she documents her adventures through vibrant, engaging content in a style that’s all her own.
As a part of our #freelancingisforeveryone campaign, we’re pleased to announce we’ve collaborated with Bea to offer her popular “Cowork with Bea” service) to a select group of future-freelancers and future-preneurs — for free! (Normally priced at €170/session.) So if you’re stuck in your head and have no idea where to start, Bea can help you:
- Validate your business idea
- Learn how to build an authentic personal brand
- Create a game plan for finding clients
- Find direction while prioritising what’s actually important
- Kick those intrusive thoughts to the curb
- And so much more!
And if you’re dreading yet another Zoom session, we’ve got you covered! If you’re chosen as one of the 20 lucky coworkers, Bea has a unique way of immersing herself into your work day through a continuous dialogue of voice notes and text messages. You’ll have 8 continuous hours of Bea access to ask questions, do some reflecting, and come back with even more questions as you chart your path to success. Wave ‘Buh-bye’ to Zoom fatigue and self-doubt and say ‘Hello!’ to confidence, clarity, and a clear path to success!
You can learn more about Bea at beamangar.com! And if you want to put yourself in the running to win one of the 20 complimentary Cowork with Bea sessions, you have two options:
- Comment on one of our social media posts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram) and tell us all about what’s currently holding you back from making your next big career move.
- If you’re not the social type, you can email us at [email protected] and tell us why you’re a perfect candidate to win a Cowork with Bea session.
We’ll choose 20 people eligible for the session based on their replies!
Very best of luck… now onward and upward!